Transform your current operating model to execute your strategy, reduce costs, increase profits and realize planned business benefits, getting everyone on the same page in a matter of days!
Pave the Way for a Successful Business Transformation
Plan a risk-free journey for your business.
Did you know that 70% of business transformations end in failure? Imagine the money, time and opportunities wasted.
The 4 leading causes of business transformation failure are:
We’ll tell you one leading cause of business transformation success: the HOBA Tech Transformation Sprint. Lead by our agile transformation method that is trusted by the UK Government, FTSE100, and fast-growing companies, the Transformation Sprint will enable you to build an actionable plan that will work. From getting everyone on the same page, aligning competing needs and demands, and achieving core requirements to even helping you define your business vision – no, not a million-word meaningless statement, but a business vision that is backed with strategies with clear objectives and SMART measures.
Let’s turn your business transformation around – onwards and upwards only!
A Proven Method
Tried by many, loved by all.
The Transformation Sprint is designed to follow our 6-step process. Each step has been aligned to Industry Standards to curate an agile business architecture framework that is trusted by the UK government, FTSE 100, and leading companies. Our framework has also been published in The Business Transformation Playbook, an international best-seller.
- Step 1 – Focus The first step involves developing the Business Motivation Model, which focuses on both the business and the business architecture.
- Step 2 – Control Includes defining the Governance Model, we then define the control of the process, scope, and decision-making framework that will implement the business strategy.
- Step 3 – Analyse (Current Operating Model)What is the “as is” state of the business? The Current Operating Model conducts an analysis to identify the problems and opportunities in the organisation today.
- Step 4 – Evaluate What benefits do the organisation and the stakeholders plan to realise with the new strategy? This is then defined in the fourth step, which includes designing The Benefits Model to evaluate and prioritise the benefits the business intends to realise.
- Step 5 – Design This step is the actual implementation of the proposed strategy. The Target Operating Model provides the design for the business and business architecture that will kickstart the business transformation.
- Step 6 – Implement (Road Map Model)
The final step, where the Target Operating Model is implemented and makes way for the Road Map Model step-by-step to implement the strategy and business architecture as it was intended, to yield the maximum benefits.
Realize the Planned Outcomes
Crystal Clear Vision
With the new, improved business vision, the organization will know how to produce the best results. Strategies for people, processes, technologies, and data will be in place. Objectives will be defined. Measures will be set. All you need to do is hop on the Transformation Sprint!
Transparent Governance Framework
Decisions will be made at the right level by the right people. Employees will be represented by these decisions, and most importantly, operations will remain seamless. There will be no communication bottlenecks, as the pre-decided principles will ensure an efficient pathway from top to bottom and vice versa.
Roadmap to Discovery, Design & Delivery
With a roadmap in place, the objectives, end goals, and business vision will always be kept in check. The Transformation Sprint isn’t just about a business transformation that is successful. It’s about ensuring the business transformation is as smooth as possible. Change is inevitable, but together, let’s make it fun!
Looking for a Place to Start Your Transformation?
Look no further! Try our FREE Transformation Ready Scorecard to assess your business transformation. Only 5 minutes to determine your organization’s future!
Schedule Your Transformation Call
If you’re ready to take your organization to new heights, let’s get in touch. We can’t wait to kickstart your transformation journey, one that’ll make it to the 30% that succeed.