Consultant Business Analyst - South America
We have a need for a Business Analyst consultant(s) for assignments in the Private sector in South America (countries disclosed at interview stage).
- Analyse existing models and system and define the current “As Is” process;
- Review existing regulations (where required) to ensure that all requirements are included;
- Remove any bespoke/extraneous processes to define the generic “To Be” process, ensuring that all business and technical requirements are properly analysed and accurately captured;
- Facilitate obtaining business agreement for the new model
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, & project documentation
- Requirements gathering, “As is” and “To Be”
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews
- Provides recommendations for improvement
- Work within an Agile environment
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business’s requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC, Kanban
- Understand and document relevant existing processes, systems, data and governance relating to Client Organisation process
- Understand the scope of the Client Organisation regulations
- Assist with the gathering and compiling of information, data, statistics and other input as required
- Production of “As Is” process for existing process/clients
- Facilitate the development of “To Be” options to meet the requirements for each affected product and service
- Assist the Project Manager in obtaining management approvals for key deliverables
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and adjusting the work stream plans (as/where needed/required)
- Provide input into the status update report by providing regular progress update
- Identify and report conflicts, risks and interdependencies
- Assist the Project Manager in delivering the appropriate communications
- Provide support to the Project Manager to ensure project delivery
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must have direct experience with project management and implementation, change management, and client management.
- Must understand federal government operations, program evaluation, and change management processes.
- Must understand personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment, and proactively seek and provide guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Strong in communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including presenting to senior executives, developing lasting relationships, delivering clear requests for information, and communicating potential conflicts.
- BA/Project Management experience of similar implementation projects would be of significant benefit
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (and more specifically within Securities Services or Asset/Investment Management)
- Previous experience at a securities service provider or the middle office of an investment manager is essential
- Product knowledge of the different business units of an Administrator is required
- Basic Knowledge of clearing, settlements, cash management and foreign exchange
- Knowledge of RMB/QFII/RQFII Funds would be useful
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical and numerate subjects or good secondary education coupled with relevant extensive experience
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills within the work stream team and with stakeholders
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured approach to business analysis and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Delivery focused. Self-motivated. Time management and personal organisational skills
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
- Spanish speaking (bi-lingual)
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience
Note – these roles are in-country/on-site. We are unable to offer sponsorship on this occasion, therefore it is best suited for individuals who have a South American passport; a nationality of a friendly nation, or in close proximately for fly-in/fly-out (e.g. USA).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for this role, please click the link to apply.
We will be shortlisting shortly and calling for interviews.
If you haven’t heard from us in 2-weeks, consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will retain your details for future opportunities.
Due to the shear volume of applications, we unfortunately will not able to provide feedback on individual applications.