SOLUTION ARCHITECT [USA BASED]
Solution Architect [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Solution Architects to join our Architecture team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
Working alongside our client(s) as trusted advisors, our Solution Architects are focused on solving our clients’ most difficult and business-critical challenges with a combination of technical knowledge and eye for business. Utilizing your knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies and domains you will work alongside CxO level clients to design the digital revolution and implement a range of technical strategies to drive our client(s) forward.
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
We are currently looking for Solution Architects at all levels, including Solution Architects who have led large development, or architecture teams.
In this role, it is essential that you have a number of years of professional experience and can demonstrate:
- A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
- Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialise in at least one of:
- Architecture domain
- Business domain, (e.g. CRM, eCommerce)
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, with experience of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- The architects’ role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.