PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER (PSO)
PSO Officer - Remote
We are currently creating a pipeline for Project Support Offer roles that we will be recruiting for across several Public & Private Organisations in the coming weeks / months for international assignments including Russia, and Iran.
We are currently seeking a PSO to support our consulting teams to successful deliver digital business transformations for our clients in Russia.
- Working with your PM to assist, implement or ensure effective planning and scheduling is in place.
- Assist, establish or manage project controls and reports.
- Organise meetings, ensuring organisational tasks are carried out and that the project is compliant with Business/Governance/Project processes.
- Support the resourcing of the wider project team, procuring resources within delegated limits, providing the project manager with workforce and resource information.
- Assist with, or manage and engage with stakeholders, maintaining the stakeholder logs, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at times acting as a single point of contact, drafting and or signing off correspondence.
- Assist, monitor or manage project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Maintain an accurate asset register for the project.
- Assist through to managing specific risks and maintain risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate.
- Proven experience supporting a Project Manager on one particular project
- Experience supporting the delivery of projects
- Worked in a team environment;
- Experience of working independently;
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills;
- Qualifications in one of the following – Project Management Qualification (such as APM PFQ, or PRINCE2), Membership of appropriate professional body within project delivery (e.g. Association for Project Management (APM). Contract Management Capability Programme – Foundation (CMCP)
- Detailed understanding of programme management offices and their services, (e.g. risk management, reporting and change control)
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
- Bilingual – Russian; Persian