TRANSFORMATION MANAGING CONSULTANT [USA BASED]
Transformation Managing Consultant [Usa Based]
We’re currently looking for a talented Transformation Managing Consultants to join our Agile Consulting team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
We are building out our USA Operations with our first client outside of the UK and first in the USA.
HOBA TECH’s USA Agile Consulting team will have the reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organisations identify business capabilities to execute their business strategy, achieve their strategic objectives and ultimately realise our Clients vision. Following several years of impressive growth, global recognition and an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join HOBA TECH!
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience in shaping, selling and delivering technology-based transformation projects and programmes, and has worked in a major consultancy and/or in major industry players that have successfully carried out technology-based transformations.
In this role, it is essential that you have a number of years of professional experience and can:
- Digital-age Technology Strategy formulation, and ability to understand the implications of technology choices on business choices, and vice-versa
- Digital-age Technology and Data Architectures, including Cloud-based platforms and strategic Cloud-migration, connected devices, digital gateways, hyper-modularity, etc.
- Orchestration of ecosystem players/solutions providing modular components to the end-2-end architecture
- IT Roadmaps formulation and execution, including product/service launches
- Ability to design and lead the development of working connected prototypes and pilots to demonstrate and refine technology solutions and operational approaches (including MVPs)
- Big Data technologies and exploitation
- In-depth technical audits
- Deep experience in “Connected Devices” and in the “Internet of Things” applications, and preferably in other emerging technologies (e.g. VR/AR, Blockchain, AI, Digital Twins, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of digitally-enabled Service-Orientated Architecture and Processes (e.g. service design, order management and service configuration, service fulfilment/activation, customer self-provisioning, service assurance), end-2-end Use Cases formulation and assessment to ensure the suitability of the architectural technology and data choices
- Leading and managing SW development teams across the entire SW development cycle (including Agile SW development)
- Experience in setting up and running cross-functional development tend (e.g. Central Design Authority, Joint Application Development, etc.)
- Micro-services-based architectures, decoupled architectures (e.g. through APIs, enterprise service bus, multi-tier service architectures, etc.
- Ability to manage and coordinate deep technology experts (e.g. cyber-security, embedded SW, connectivity network experts, analytics experts, etc.)
- Complex Programme Management and Stakeholder Management
- Effective communication skills, both bottom-up and top-down
- Ability to appreciate the bidirectional influences and dependencies between business and technology
- Ability to shape and sell complex technology-based transformation programmes
- Ability to lead Consulting Teams
- Ability to develop go-to-market offerings working in collaboration with existing functional and sector teams
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.