Consultant Technology Architect - South America
We have a need for a Technology Architect consultant for an assignment(s) in the Private sector in South America (countries disclosed at interview stage).
Our team is responsible for answering the most challenging client problems: how can Technology Architecture support the Business Architecture to enable the Client Organisation to execute its Business Strategy and realise real Business Benefits; at the same time their solve complex business and technology problems and execute business-led digital transformations.
We assist our clients in formulating their vision, developing target architectures and transformation roadmaps that support their business strategies.
- Develop enterprise architecture blueprints including at the application, information, integration, infrastructure and security domains to help deliver our client’s strategy
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to define the roadmap and initiatives to support our client’s strategy and vision
- Support the client in selecting the right technology stack for their organisation including both transition and target states
- Provide technical assurance to a complex technology-enabled transformation programme
- Supporting government clients in setting up their enterprise architecture function, operating model, principles, process, deliverables, architecture modelling tool and governance structure
- Helping our client organisations define their technology strategy and develop a coherent approach to manage and rationalise the technology landscape and help streamline technology operations
- Support the continued growth of our business by developing propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities, working in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Develop thought leadership through the point of views and developing innovative offerings
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns, Archimate and UML
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and technical governance
- Extensive experience of Cloud platforms particularly applications migration and software development in AWS settings
- Good knowledge of open source and open standards
- A software development background, with extensive experience in Java, Web Services, Microservices, SOA & REST or other open source technologies
- Good knowledge of common integration techniques and approaches
- Proven technical problem-solving skills
- Experience working in one or more architecture domains (business, solution, application, information, integration, infrastructure and security) either acting as a team member or leading teams
- The ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- A keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- Good business acumen and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to integrate and influence teams and colleagues
- Ability to manage other architects and technical resources
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Commitment to travel to client locations (if/where/when required)
- Certification or experience applying Enterprise Architecture frameworks and techniques e.g. HOBA, TOGAF methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must have direct experience with project management and implementation, change management, and client management.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and programs
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too).
- Spanish speaking (bi-lingual)
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience
Note – these roles are in-country/on-site. We are unable to offer sponsorship on this occasion, therefore it is best suited for individuals who have a South American passport; a nationality of a friendly nation, or in close proximately for fly-in/fly-out (e.g. USA).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for this role, please click the link to apply.
We will be shortlisting shortly and calling for interviews.
If you haven’t heard from us in 2-weeks, consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will retain your details for future opportunities.
Due to the shear volume of applications, we unfortunately will not able to provide feedback on individual applications.