OPERATING MODEL - PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT [USA BASED]
Operating Model - Principal Consultant [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for a talented Technical Project Delivery Manager to join our team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
As Technical Delivery Manager at HOBA TECH USA you will own the delivery of our technical and professional services to clients in and across the USA, building on our established recognition of creating the world’s first business-led approach and framework to deliver proper holistic business-led digital transformation, used within Business Process Management and Robotic Process Automation transformations.
HOBA TECH’s USA team will have the reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organisations identify business capabilities to execute their business strategy, achieve their strategic objectives and ultimately realise our Clients vision. Following several years of impressive growth, global recognition and an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join HOBA TECH!
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
Established in 2016, HOBA TECH specialises in turning digital transformation strategies into reality, working as a trusted partner to private and public sector organisations. Our business is growing, and the Technical Delivery Manager will be a vital member of our senior management team, reporting to our CEO.
In this role, it is essential that you have a number of years of professional experience and can:
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and programmes to deliver BPM or RPA solutions (ideally with some knowledge of Opentext, Appian, or Blue Prism)?
- Excellent at building and managing effective client relationships, operating at a senior level?
- A fluent (or good business-level) Spanish speaker?
- Motivated by the opportunity to join an ambitious, successful technology consulting business in a high-impact role?
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.