STRATEGY AND TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT [USA BASED]
Strategy and Transformation Consultant [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Strategy and Transformation Consultant to join our eam to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
This is a senior specialist practitioner role – you’ll spend your time on client projects, often deeply immersed in a small number of projects, contributing your expertise and leading more junior specialist practitioners. More senior roles have sales targets. This one does not, but you will play a role in growing client relationships and winning work.
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
This role includes:
- Collaboratively work with clients and colleagues, to design and deliver strategic approaches to projects and problems – defining engagement model, project approach, transformation activities, tasks, deliverables, etc. and explain them convincingly to clients and collaborators
- Design and lead:
- Customer/user research and insight, market research, and stakeholder engagement and evangelism – to uncover and articulate opportunity
- Design thinking, vision and innovation workshop activities, and co-creation sessions – to visualise and express the vision for the transformed experience
- Operational and capability change planning, case-for-change activities – to plan the transformed organisation, and justify the change
- Establish your own relationships with key clients. Actively work to identify, define and win more work from our existing clients
- Model behaviours that create the best project experience and outcomes for all participants, in high-performing teams. Set and manage clear expectations for these behaviours and coach individuals/teams to exceed them.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.