CONSULTANT PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER (PSO)
Consultant PSO Officer - UK
We have a pipeline for Project Support Officer (PSO) roles for assignments across several Public & Private Organisations in the UK (outside IR35).
We are currently seeking a PSO to support our consulting teams to successful deliver digital business transformations for our clients in Russia.
- Working with your PM to assist, implement or ensure effective planning and scheduling is in place.
- Assist, establish or manage project controls and reports.
- Organise meetings, ensuring organisational tasks are carried out and that the project is compliant with Business/Governance/Project processes.
- Support the resourcing of the wider project team, procuring resources within delegated limits, providing the project manager with workforce and resource information.
- Assist with, or manage and engage with stakeholders, maintaining the stakeholder logs, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at times acting as a single point of contact, drafting and or signing off correspondence.
- Assist, monitor or manage project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Maintain an accurate asset register for the project.
- Assist through to managing specific risks and maintain risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate.
- Proven experience supporting a Project Manager on one particular project
- Experience supporting the delivery of projects
- Worked in a team environment;
- Experience of working independently;
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills;
- Qualifications in one of the following – Project Management Qualification (such as APM PFQ, or PRINCE2), Membership of appropriate professional body within project delivery (e.g. Association for Project Management (APM). Contract Management Capability Programme – Foundation (CMCP)
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must have direct experience with project management and implementation, change management, and client management.
- Must understand federal government operations, program evaluation, and change management processes.
- Must understand personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment, and proactively seek and provide guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Strong in communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including presenting to senior executives, developing lasting relationships, delivering clear requests for information, and communicating potential conflicts.
- Detailed understanding of programme management offices and their services, (e.g. risk management, reporting and change control)
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for this role, please click the link to apply.
We will be shortlisting shortly and calling for interviews.
If you haven’t heard from us in 2-weeks, consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will retain your details for future opportunities.
Due to the shear volume of applications, we unfortunately will not able to provide feedback on individual applications.