CONSULTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Consultant Project Manager - UK
We have a pipeline for Project Manager roles for assignments across several Public & Private Organisations in the UK (outside IR35).
- Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints
- Be responsible for the day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Set project controls. Design the project structure appropriate to stage. Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies
- Track delivery within budget, schedule / manage resources to deliver the project. May work independently or with a small team, Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships, Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate, provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making and Support or set appropriate project assurance.
- Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders
- Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives. Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Track and report delivery against milestones
- Role-modelling behaviours and creating a positive working environment which supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel
- Champion the development of project management – including the regular identification and sharing of lessons identified
- Project Management Qualification (such as APM PFQ, APM PMQ, or PRINCE2) and/ or Contract Management Capability Programme – Foundation (CMCP) (or achieve within first three months in own time) and/ or
- Membership of appropriate professional body within project delivery (e.g. Association for Project Management (APM)
- Able to demonstrate the professional credibility required to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries
- Experience in the use of project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project and processes, e.g. progress reporting
- A career path that can demonstrate the following:
- Delivery of tasks and projects to time cost and quality;
- Worked in a team environment;
- Experience of working independently;
- Organisational, problem solving and communication skills;
- Financial management;
- Risk management;
- Managing customer relationships;
- Commercial awareness
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must have direct experience with project management and implementation, change management, and client management.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for this role, please click the link to apply.
We will be shortlisting shortly and calling for interviews.
If you haven’t heard from us in 2-weeks, consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will retain your details for future opportunities.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately will not able to provide feedback on individual applications.