PRINCIPLE CONSULTANT - PEOPLE AND CHANGE [USA BASED]
Principal Consultant - People and Change [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Principal Consultants – People and Change to join our People and Change team to work collaboratively with our client(s) in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
We are looking for people with experience of working in a challenging and delivery-focused environment – either as a consultant, or from a specialist role within the public sector or industry.
We would expect individuals at this level to have led work and managed teams even if relatively small.
We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience in one or more of the following:
- A proven track record in people, organisational and change strategies, ideally having led teams in delivering them.
- Knowledge of both agile and traditional principles and practices and the ability to support clients in adopting more agile ways of working.
- Experience of supporting business development either in a consulting or related field.
- Shaping an organisation’s purpose and leadership capability to support strategic priorities
- Transforming HR structures and building capability within an HR function
- Reimagining learning to replace traditional training with digital-first experiences to drive performance
- Taking a future-forward approach to revitalise a workforce, harnessing talent and engaging and empowering individuals to deliver high performance.
- Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change.
- Conducting cultural assessments within organisations and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change.
- Analysing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approaches.
- Building business engagement plans and supporting stakeholders at all levels to understand and embrace change.
- Proactively ensure that knowledge is captured and shared within HOBA TECH and leads teams of people to identify, produce and take thought leadership to the market.
- Professional training or accreditation would be helpful, but not essential.
- Experience of working in one or more of the following: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer & Manufacturing, Defence & Security, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Transport.