OPERATING MODEL - PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT [USA BASED]
Operating Model - Principal Consultant [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Principal Consultants to join our Operating Model team to work collaboratively with our client(s) in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
Although this role is a Business-led and Business-facing (as opposed to Technology-led and Technology-facing) role, you will be delivering projects that require skills in a wide range of specialisms from business operating model and organisational design, to inform the development of technology strategies and their corresponding architectures.
The USA Operating Model team we are building will collectively have an impressive track record of shaping, designing and delivering all the components of major transformational change which provides long-lasting business value across a diverse collection of the USA’s most exciting and progressive organisations.
HOBA TECH’s USA Operating Model team will have the reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organisations identify business capabilities to execute their business strategy, achieve their strategic objectives and ultimately realise our Clients vision. Following several years of impressive growth, global recognition and an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join HOBA TECH!
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
On top of this, experience in one or more of the following areas will be beneficial:
- Enterprise operating model – including Target Operating Models (TOM), functional operating model strategy, shared services, capability mapping and business process optimization
- Strategic cost reduction
- Digital transformation
- Zero-Based solutions and productivity
- Corporate function in a strategic planning and performance capacity
- Agile or adaptive operating models
- Sustainable operating models
In this role, it is essential that you have a number of years of professional experience and can:
- Lead the delivery of operating model projects based off strategic insight and analysis collaboratively gained with clients and other team members
- Form solutions to business problems by creating an operating model that is consistent with the broader business strategic objectives
- Bring abstract and complex concepts to life, communicating them effectively across all levels of the organisation up to executive-level audiences
- Confidently present recommendations that can stand up to client scrutiny, providing an evidence based solution to an array of client determined problems
- Nurture client relationships and generate leads and referrals from their client network
- Lead, identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients, and is actively involved in business development activities
- Build and lead high performing teams that deliver great results and operate to high behavioral standards
- Proactively ensure that knowledge is captured and shared within HOBA TECH and leads teams of people to identify, produce and take thought leadership to the market.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).