MANAGING CONSULTANT - LIFE SCIENCES [USA BASED]
Managing Consultant - Life Sciences [Usa Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Managing Consultant – Life Sciences to join our Managing Consulting team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
Within HOBA TECH, the Managing Consultant (MC) role represents a top tier appointment in the organisation, with MCs typically serving as our business development, thought and team leaders.
With one foot in the operation, one foot in the strategic and a head for business and proposition development, this role is highly varied and calls for someone who is autonomous and a self-starter.
HOBA TECH’s USA Managing Consulting team will have the reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organisations identify business capabilities to execute their business strategy, achieve their strategic objectives and ultimately realise our Clients vision. Following several years of impressive growth, global recognition and an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join HOBA TECH!
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
In this role, it is essential that you have a number of years of professional experience and can:
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience in shaping, selling and delivering technology-based transformation projects and programmes, and
- has worked in a major consultancy and/or in major industry players that have successfully carried out large scale business-led and technology-based transformations.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.