JUNIOR AGILE CONSULTANT [USA BASED]
Junior Agile Consultant [Usa Based]
We’re currently looking for exceptional Junior Consultants to join our Agile Consulting team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
We will offer you intense agile, operating model, transformation and change training and mentorship that will enable you to work with and learn from the best people in this fast-growing and exciting space.
HOBA TECH’s USA Agile Consulting team will have the reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organisations identify business capabilities to execute their business strategy, achieve their strategic objectives and ultimately realise our Clients vision. Following several years of impressive growth, global recognition and an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join HOBA TECH!
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
At HOBA TECH, you will collaborate with other like-minded colleagues in multi-functional teams, working on some of our most exciting projects.
- Develop your career as a consultant by working with exceptional consulting colleagues on a range of assignments
- Develop your Agile knowledge and skillset through our extensive training offering which includes HOBA certifications and our mentoring programme
- Pursue your area of interest in one of our Agile Communities of Practice whereby you’ll also contribute to our internal Agile Capability
- Work across a range of clients across the public and private sector.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- A “can-do” attitude!
- A minimum of 2 years’ recent experience working at a leading management consultancy
- A desire to become an expert in organisational agility and enthusiasm to apply this to delivery and transformational projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with top-level stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
- A desire to develop HOBA TECH’s internal Agile Capability as well as working with our clients
- An understanding of different delivery models from waterfall, to iterative, to continuous delivery
- Experience of coordinating activities across multiple teams across the delivery lifecycle
- Experience at using risk, issue and dependency management practices
- Previous life sciences, banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too)
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.