Consultant Change Manager – South America
We have a need for a Change Manger(s) for an assignment in the Private sector in South America (countries disclosed at interview stage).
Change Managers are an integral part of successful business transformation, they are what embed the changes our Business and Technical Architects design, and Business Analyst deliver working with our technology solutions partners.
- Identify Change Management requirements
- Be responsible for production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective change
- Plan, manage and monitor the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning
- Overcome existing culture, mindsets, behaviour and assumptions
- Able to self manage project deliverables
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Communicate at a detailed level with subject matter experts (SME’s)
- Deliver documentation to an exceptionally high standard e.g. project plans, status update reports, business requirements, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans where required
- Involved in all areas of project life cycle e.g. analysis, design, UAT testing, providing training, implementation
- Provide assistance to other projects within the team
- Experience of business change – including planning, managing and implementing change delivered by projects/programmes/portfolios in the business.
- Detailed working knowledge of key business change tools – Stakeholder mapping / Change Impact Assessments, Readiness Assessments etc
- Experience of facilitating groups balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
- Experience of listening and understanding to the needs and experiences of customers and using these to develop solutions or interventions to improve performance and achieve organisational outcomes.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, and able to meet demanding deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Ability to provide effective challenge to support delivery of business change management.
- Stakeholder engagement and analysis including regional change networks
- Develop business change solutions or interventions to help overcome potential barriers,
- Improve performance and ensure the smooth delivery of the programme / project’s objective
- Creative, innovative
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must have direct experience with project management and implementation, change management, and client management.
- Must understand federal government operations, program evaluation, and change management processes.
- Must understand personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment, and proactively seek and provide guidance, clarification, and feedback.
- Strong in communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including presenting to senior executives, developing lasting relationships, delivering clear requests for information, and communicating potential conflicts.
- An expertise in Change Management concepts and practices
- Capability in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business service
- Qualified/accredited practitioner of Change (APMG/ProSci etc)
- Experience in managing benefits
- Previous Remote/Home working experience would be desirable
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments on a start-up function
- Previous banking, digital banking, business and/or digital transformations projects and program
- Have taken our Agile Transformation Accelerator Training Program (or be willing too).
- Spanish speaking (bi-lingual)
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience
Note – these roles are in-country/on-site. We are unable to offer sponsorship on this occasion, therefore it is best suited for individuals who have a South American passport; a nationality of a friendly nation or in close proximately for fly-in/fly-out (e.g. USA).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for this role, please click the link to apply.
We will be shortlisting shortly and calling for interviews.
If you haven’t heard from us in 2-weeks, consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will retain your details for future opportunities.
Due to the shear volume of applications, we unfortunately will not able to provide feedback on individual applications.