Agile Transformation Consultant [USA Based]
Agile Transformation Consultant [USA Based]
We’re currently looking for talented Agile Transformation Consultants to join our team to work collaboratively with our client(s)in Washington DC, USA to shape and deliver their enterprise business transformation, enabled by our business-led framework HOBA.
We are now looking for exceptional Agile Transformation experts, who have helped organisations systemically improve their ability to deliver change at the pace they need to succeed. Candidates should be experienced in operating model design, training and coaching teams to blend the right Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps and Kanban practices to address an organisations objectives
By collaborating with your colleagues and providing leadership and coaching within Agile principles, you will manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio as we build out our consulting practice in the USA. It’s your chance to be part of our vision; to build the best Agile consultancy in the world. You will have the opportunity to:
- Design best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales lifecycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole change lifecycle
- Provide coaching and training services that will ensure we achieve our goals
- Combine your cross-functional skills in project and programme management to create scope for continuous improvement
- Be part of an exceptionally vibrant Agile community.
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to ‘be the standard for Business Transformation in the world, providing teams and organisations the tools to implement their target operating models and transforming their business, reducing waste and change debt and realising more benefits on a global scale’.
- A minimum of 2 years’ recent and relevant consulting experience ideally from a leading consultancy firm
- A minimum of 2 years’ operational experience working within an Agile team delivering, full lifecycle, Agile Transformation programmes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with top-level stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
A desire to develop HOBA TECH’s internal Agile Capability as well as working with
In this role, it is desirable that you have a number of years of professional experience and can:
- Experience leading multiple Agile teams (e.g. using Scrum of Scrums, as an RTE or Kanban Lead)
- An understanding of scaling frameworks including SAFe, LeSS and its application to programmes and portfolios
- Experience in coaching teams to adopt Agile ways of working
- Experience in Product Management, for example as Product Owner with accountabilities for managing a product end-to-end; developing value propositions through growth, maturity and decline
- Experience supporting an organisation move from Project to Product, developing and maturing a Product Management capability
- A thorough understanding of different delivery models from waterfall, to iterative, to continuous delivery within high profile engagements
- An ability to oversee transformation backlog creation, refinement and prioritisation with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Experience of facilitating team participation in collaborative planning activities (such as PI Planning)
- A robust understanding of Lean principles and their application to industry
- An understanding of Lean Portfolio Management
- Portfolio level experience. A proven track record of delivering complex IT and technology projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience of deploying business change techniques resulting in sustainable changes to behaviours.
- Experience supporting the introduction of Design Thinking practices into teams
- Experience in coaching leaders to adopt agile ways of working and a servant leadership mindset
- Experience of rescuing complex programmes, baselining and understanding key metrics and prioritising remediation plans
- Knowledge of Agile procurement practices and experience of managing the commercial side of project delivery
- Training qualifications in a scaling framework such as SAFe SPC, Certified Kanban Management Professional or Certified HOBA Business Architect® (CHBA®).
- Experience of running consulting assignment teams.
Note – this is an active live role, you would ideally need to be available to start within 4-6 weeks (or sooner). We will consider waiting for the right candidate.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the USA (certain exceptions apply).
If this sounds like you and you would be interested to be considered for this role, please click the link to apply.